Change for Change is about raising money and awareness to feed the hungry. Over 50% of the world’s population lives in poverty which is less than 2 dollars a day. By collecting the spare change in our pockets, automobiles and in the cushions of our couches we can change the lives of those in poverty.
- Print this document from your computer.
- Cut out & Tape the logo to a coffee can or jar.
- Collect change.
- Give the Change to Everybody Fed to Feed the Hungry.
Change for Change Fundraising Ideas:
- Parents can put the Change for Change jar in your house. Kids fill it throughout the year. Use it as a teaching tool to educate your children on poverty and how you are helping people by Feeding the Hungry.
- Have Children go door to door asking neighbors and friends to donate their spare change to feed the hungry.
- Ask Small Businesses if they will help with Change for Change by allowing the jars to be put out near registers at their place of business.
- Ask Employers if they will match money raised by the Change for Change program. OR ask them if they will donate to your non-profit Everybody Fed.
- Email or print this document and share with friends and family. Ask them if they would commit to starting their own jar for Change for Change.